Tuesday 28 July 2009

"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." THE LITTLE PRINCE



In my desperation, I would like to ask you to talk to me about two things: sexuality and religion. Please.

That was for you to learn about perseverance and confidence and the true meaning of success - which is love.

And to know that you can reach any goal that your heart desires. It is totally up to you, you can do anything that you want to do and I love you.


Brooke Shields at Michael Jackson's Memorial: "He was often referred to as THE KING. But the Michael I knew reminded me more of THE LITTLE PRINCE. Michael saw everything with his heart".
God Bless you Michael Jackson, thank you for making the world a better place.
God Bless Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment